April 12, 2021
What are Gym Connex’s basic requirements for hosts?
To help create comfortable, reliable stays for guests, we ask all hosts to meet these basic requirements for each listing:
- Be responsive: Maintain a high response rate by replying to booking inquiries and reservation requests within 24 hours.
- Accept reservation requests: Make guests feel welcome by accepting requests whenever you’re available.
- Avoid cancellations: We take cancellations seriously and ask all hosts to avoid cancelling on guests—their fitness plans depend on it.
- Maintain a high overall rating: Guests like to know they can expect a consistent level of quality, no matter where they book.
- Create a cancellation policy for your guests: in your profile, ensure your Listing includes a cancellation policy in accordance with your preferences.
Providing essential amenities.
We strongly encourage hosts to provide essential amenities in all their listings, as these are the items guests tell us they consider important for a comfortable training session: we suggest hand sanitizer, disposable masks and possibly gloves and sanitizing wipes. Offering Bottles of water for additional cost, or washroom services can increase your listing popularity!