April 12, 2021
By posting content on Gym Connex, you agree to abide by this policy. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates this policy, our Terms and Conditions, our Community Standards, our Review, Extortion and Moderation Policy, or for any other reason at our sole discretion.
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate this policy.
The following content is not allowed on Gym Connex:
- Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is sexually explicit, violent, graphic, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more info)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Gym Connex
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that includes another person’s private or confidential information, including content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location
The following are policy violations specific to a type of content:
- Listing titles that include information irrelevant to the listing type, style, or experience
- Listing titles that include symbols or emojis
Listing or profile pages
- Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive information
- Reviews that are biased or exhibit indications of extortion/incentivization, conflicts of interest, or direct competition
- Reviews that contain no relevant information about a Host, guest, listing, or experience may be removed. Reviews that contain mostly irrelevant information are also subject to removal, but only where the otherwise relevant information would not be expected to meaningfully inform the booking decisions of other community members.